zoho

Table

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Student Information


Please answer the following questions by starting a new topic.
1. What is your major? Accounting
2. What operating system do you have on your computer?
Windows Vista

3. Do you have the right to upgrade the software on your computer?
Yes

4. What Internet and computer related courses have you already taken and what are your usual activities on the Internet (Facebook, email, chats, etc.)? Computer concepts and applications, computerized accounting, and business applications using electronic spreadsheets, I use Facebook, my email and AIM.
5. Have you taken online courses before? Yes, not at Ramapo though.
6. Do you have MS Office on your computer? If yes, which version? Yes 2003
7. Do yo work anywhere now? I have two jobs, I work at Tony’s Restaurant in Stockholm, NJand in Fairfield, NJ at a private accounting firm.
8. When do you graduate? 2013
9. Add anything you want about your interests, skills, job projects, etc. that might help the instructor and students understand you and your computer/Internet skills and interests better. I enjoy doing anything besides sitting at my house, I rather go to work or to school then sit home. I’m pretty good at making worksheets in Excel, and just using Excel as a whole.
10. What are your hobbies or what do you like to do outside of school and work ? I don’t really have much free time but when I do I like to hang out with my friends, go to the movies, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment